Meet Our Team
The Women's Center is proud to have board certified OB/GYN physicians, as well as several Certified Nurse Midwives, to provide quality obstetrical and gynecological services to our patients.
View All Women's Health Center Services
Healthy Lifestyle May Boost Breast Cancer Survival
Proper diet, exercise, weight control among factors that may help, experts say
Obesity and Depression Often Twin Ills, Study Finds
Nature of connection isn't clear, but both conditions can be treated, experts say
Medicare Subsidy Helps Breast Cancer Patients Afford Treatment
'Extra Help' program leads to more women on hormone therapy, study reports
Risks From Epidural, Spinal Anesthesia Very Low, Study Says
Less than 1 percent of patients experienced dreaded headache
Could Vitamin D Make Childbirth Less Painful?
Study finds women with higher levels needed less medication
Urinary Prosthetic Device for Women Approved
Helps those who can't contract bladder muscles
This article will help identify some symptoms which may need to be evaluated by your physician.
The causes, symptoms & treatments for dysmenorrhea.
Tips for preparing for this important life event.
Do you know how to do breast self-examination (BSE)?
Insight into risk factors, preventative measures, symptoms and treatments for the disease.
How can a woman decrease her risk of developing heart disease?
Women's Imaging Center
The Women’s Imaging Center at Carlisle Regional Medical Center was designed with you in mind – a perfect blend of conveniences and the latest in technology and quality care.
State-of-the-Art Technology with Outpatient Convenience
Now you don’t have to sacrifice hospital-quality imaging for freestanding convenience. We offer convenient scheduling for tests, easy access and parking, a separate entrance and registration process, accurate and quick results, and access to the area’s leading professionals.
In addition to having the number-one accredited healthcare team in the region, we also have a commitment to staying abreast of technology.
- The latest in MRI and CT Scans
- Same-day Screening Mammogram
- Digital Mammography with comfortable Mammo Pads
- Breast Ultrasound
- Digital Stereotactic Breast Biopsy (including a seated option)
- Bone Density (DEXA) Scans
- Ultrasound with 4-D Imaging
All of the above imaging studies can be viewed on the Web by your physician in the convenience of his office. This is all made possible by our state-of-the-art PACS system.
For more information, call (717) 960-1683 or to schedule an appointment call (717) 245-5244.
The birth of your baby is a very special occasion for you and your family, so the Women's Center of Carlisle Regional Medical Center offers a family oriented maternity program.
The Women's Center Offers:
- Special Care Nursery
- A homelike setting — spacious, beautifully decorated birthing rooms
- Single patient post-partum rooms with room for support person to spend the night
- A family focused environment
- Infant security system
- Individualized care
- Quality medical care
- Sophisticated equipment
- 24-hour coverage by board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse midwives
- Experienced OB nurses who are dedicated to maternity nursing
- Consulting board-certified neonatologists
- Board-certified lactation consultant available for free out-patient visits and provides postpartum follow-up phone calls for three months or longer as needed
- Choice of experienced pediatrician or family practice physician for newborn care
- Congenital heart disease screening and hearing screening for every newborn